CHEVY EQUINOX SAFETY RATINGS
No one wants to hit the roads of Wexford, Pittsburgh, and Cranberry Township in an unsafe vehicle. Luckily, the technological advancements in the automotive industry have pretty much eliminated this from happening for quite some time now. However, as more innovations present themselves, some vehicles have taken safety to the next level. The Chevrolet Equinox is one of them.
2020 EQUINOX SAFETY RATINGS
Before any vehicle in the United States can hit the streets, they must undergo some thorough scrutiny by government agencies. This ensures that the model is safe to drive and keeps those inside the most secure.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
To guarantee that the Equinox meets your high safety standards, a plethora of driving aids come equipped in this model. These systems will notify you of possible dangers on the road, so you can react accordingly to prevent the unspeakable from happening.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: When you’re moving below 50 MPH, this system will let you know if a front-end collision is upcoming and will avoid it, if possible. If unavoidable, it will greatly lessen the impact by applying the brakes.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: To avoid hitting another vehicle in the next lane, these systems will let you know when you veer from your spot and gently guide you back into place.
- Forward Collision Alert: Whether you’re following a little too closely to the vehicle in front or a collision is imminent, this system will let you know.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: This system works similarity to Automatic Emergency Braking but detects people in front of your Equinox.
- Following Distance Indicator: This aid will give you a following gap time of the car ahead and let you know when you’re driving too closely.
- IntelliBeam® Headlamps: To keep visibility up at night, these headlamps will turn on your high beams and automatically dim them when a vehicle is headed in your direction.
- Rear Vision Camera: When reversing, this system will show you a live feed on your dashboard screen of what is behind your vehicle. This makes backing up and parking safer and easier.
EXPERIENCE THE 2020 CHEVROLET EQUINOX SAFETY IN PERSON
Do you want to see how all of these systems can work for you? Drivers in the Wexford, Pittsburgh, and Cranberry Township areas can schedule a test drive at Baierl Chevrolet today.